Same Day Appointment is a booking system which provides greater access to the GPs of the clinic and greatly diminishes waiting time.
You merely contact the clinic via telephone on the day that you wish to consult with your GP. You can contact the clinic every day of the week between 8 AM and 10 AM except Wednesdays, where we only do regular or scheduled consultations and acute consultations.
Patients may only book one appointment per day.
- Pregnancy tests and the eight week baby check
- Examination of children
- Insertion of contraceptive coil
- Doctor’s notes (driving license, insurance, various notes required by your municipality)
- Interpreter-mediated consultation
- Appointments related to chronic illness subject to regular checks, e.g. diabetes and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
You can make appointments with midwives and nurses 8 weeks into the future by contacting us via telephone or by using this website.